What you need
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3-5 cloves Garlic
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) Basil, fresh (or 1 Tbsp dried)
- 1-2 Tbsp (15-30 ml) Sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Tamari (or Soy sauce)
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) Oregano
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) Tarragon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) Maple syrup
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) Heart Shape Italian Seasoning Oil
Soak sun-dried tomatoes in 1/4 cup hot water for 1 hour. Drain. In food processor or blender, combine vinegar, garlic, basil, sun-dried tomatoes, mustard, tamari, oregano, tarragon and maple syrup. Blend until smooth. Just before finishing the blending, slowly add the oil in a steady continuous stream. Store in: sealed container in the refrigerator.
Yield 1 cup.