What you need
- 225g. whole wheat spaghetti, uncooked
- 5 Tbsp. Kraft Signature Asian Sesame Dressing, divided
- 1 lb. (450g) uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seed
- 4 cups frozen Asian – style stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. lite soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Heart Shape Szechuan Seasoning Oil
Cook spaghetti as directed on package omitting salt.
MEANWHILE, heat 2 Tbsp. dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp, garlic and sesame seed; stir-fry 3 min. or until shrimp turn pink. Add vegetables, soy sauce, Heart Shape Szechuan Seasoning Oil and remaining dressing; stir-fry 3 min. or until vegetables are heated through. Remove from heat. Drain spaghetti; place on platter. Top with shrimp mixture, mix lightly.