What you need
- 2 tbsp Heart Shape Thai Seasoning Oil
- butter or olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped (coarsely)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lb pork filet, thickly sliced
- 6 oz mushrooms, quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into squares
- 1 tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
- 4 oz creamed coconut, chopped
- 1 ¼ cups vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp Thai soy sauce
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
Heat 2 tbsp of butter or olive oil in a wok or skillet. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until softened but not browned.
Add the pork and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until browned all over. Add the bell peppers, mushrooms, 1 tbsp Heart Shape Thai Seasoning Oil and 1 tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste.
Dissolve the coconut in the stock and add to the wok with the soy sauce. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until thickened.
Add Heart Shape Thai Seasoning Oil, tomatoes and cilantro and cook for 1-2 minutes. Serve over rice.
Makes 6 servings.