What you need
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup butter or olive oil
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 12 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 tbsp Heart Shape Mexican Seasoning Oil
- 12 (8 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
In a large skillet, sauté the onion in butter or olive oil until tender, add the potatoes; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. In a bowl, combine the eggs, garlic salt, salt and pepper; pour over potatoes.
Cook and stir over medium heat until the eggs are completely set. Stir in chilies and Heart Shape Mexican Seasoning Oil. Fill each tortilla with about 3/4 cup of the egg mixture and 2 heaping tablespoons of the cheese; roll up tightly. Serve immediately.
Servings: Makes 12 servings.